Thursday, October 21, 2010

Classes taught by Debbie at Rowan's Leaf

I have been overwhelmed with the amount of support people have given me regarding my classes.  I have taught two so far, without ever having to advertise, and they have both filled before I could even print out a flier!  I am happy to do more but would like your imput about what you would like to learn!  Possible topics include:  medicine-making (beginning/advanced), herbs for children and families, women's health, herbal skincare products, and stress/anxiety/sleep.  If you are interested in a class, please email Debbie at sakimcfarland@gmail.com and I will put it together in the upcoming weeks.  It's EASY to make herbal medicine a part of your life.  You will be amazed at how quickly our bodies respond to the ancient wisdom of our plant friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment