Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Phone Number

I think that I have phone karma because I keep having issues with a phone number that works for the store!  I have thrown in the towel, and am using my cell phone for business calls.  If you need to reach me during regular business hours, please call Debbie's cell phone:  (505)795-0286.  Thank you for your patience!  You can also email me, which is really the best way to reach me at sakimcfarland@gmail.com.  I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday, and that 2011 is filled with joy and abundance.  I have started to receive consignment clothes but need your help!  Please tell your friends and families that I am accepting consignment clothes for childreen, teenagers and pregnant women.  If you would like me to continue to stock a certain supplement that you use, PLEASE let me know, and I will special order it for you.  There is no added cost for a special order.  I am eliminating so many of the supplements, but would be happy to provide what people use regularly.  Blessings to you all for a fantastic 2011, with hopefully a little less intensity than 2010!  I am offering a 15% discount on all winter jackets until January 5th.  Please come in and take a look at what I have to keep your kiddos warm this winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment