Monday, January 24, 2011

Rowan's Leaf is Closing!

Thank you for supporting Rowan's Leaf for the past six years!  It is with great sadness that I announce that Rowan's Leaf will be closing at the end of February.  I have been offered a full-time position, and feel that closing the store is the best option for Rowan and me.  Throughout the month of February, I will be offering liquidation prices on herbal products and gifts.  Please stop by for some great deals, and to give me the opportunity to express my gratitude for your love and support over the years.  If you would like to contact me directly, you can email me at sakimcfarland@gmail.com.  Also, if you have contributed consignment clothes, please let me know when you would like to pick them up, or if you would prefer to have me donate them to the charity of my choice.  Much love and many blessings to you all!

1 comment:

  1. I just take a peek and I just discovered your post and I felt a little bit sad for the closing of your store. Hope I discovered it earlier. Anyways thank you for sharing.



    wholesale dereon

    ReplyDelete